When you drive a truck for a living, you know the importance of having a comfortable and reliable vehicle. Is the Freightliner Cascadia a good truck? Once you hear all the benefits of owning one, we think you’ll be ready to drive one yourself!
Is the Freightliner Cascadia a Good Truck?
Once you become a truck driver, you’ll quickly learn how important it is to have a good truck for your long-distance hauls. Trucks are unlike any other workspace because they’re a vehicle, an office, and a breakroom all in one! Since a truck needs to serve so many different purposes, you’ll want one that can get the job done in a variety of ways. Is the Freightliner Cascadia a good truck? Ask anyone who drives one, and they’ll agree that this truck is a sound investment.
The Freightliner Cascadia Is Built for Comfort
On a short or long trip, your truck will be your home away from home. One of the many things that drivers appreciate about the Freightliner Cascadia is that it was designed with a truck operator’s comfort in mind:
- Road noise can be a real hazard for a professional driver. That’s why the Freightliner Cascadia was designed to reduce wind and road noise up to 50 percent more than previous models. Whether you’re taking a quick break in your bunk or completing the last leg of your drive, you’ll be able to relax in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- Nobody wants to spend hours in a cramped truck cab. Luckily, the Freightliner Cascadia can accommodate any driver comfortably with a more extensive interior and bigger seats than similar models or trucks. Doorways and the bunk area are also designed to be larger than other models, making moving through the vehicle a breeze.
- Everybody needs their creature comforts when they’re on the road. The Freightliner Cascadia will make relaxation easier with bonus features like waist-high fridges in the bunk and multiple power outlets that can accommodate cell phones, laptops, or whatever other devices you like to have with you to get the job done right.
The Freightliner Cascadia Can Save You Money and Time
A truck that can provide cost savings and stay on the road without significant maintenance is a real asset to any truck operator. When it comes to cutting operating expenses and making care more manageable, the Freightliner Cascadia comes out on top:
- Freightliner Cascadia trucks are lighter than other models, providing excellent gas mileage and operational savings. Compared to similar trucks, truck operators that drive Freightlander Cascadias can save thousands of dollars in fuel costs alone.
- Because the Freightliner Cascadia has an onboard diagnostics system, you’ll know immediately if an issue needs addressing. No more surprise breakdowns on the side of the highway or hours spent waiting for a garage to inspect your vehicle. You can simply get your fix and get on the road.
- The Freightliner Cascadia is built to go the distance, no matter what you encounter. These trucks feature deer guards to prevent damage from collisions with animals and wider windscreens than average to provide peak visibility in every situation. They even have a built-in battery shut-off in case you need to preserve power in the vehicle during an emergency.
Is the Freightliner Cascadia a good truck? If you need comfort, convenience, and a great driving experience, we think you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Looking to further your career as a truck driver? Contact BLC Transportation today. We have opportunities for both company drivers and lease-purchase drivers. With our lease-purchase program, you can make 90 percent of the line haul while driving new trucks that provide comfort, fuel efficiency, and reliability. Plus, we offer bonuses and incentives, a health insurance subsidy, a friendly passenger/pet policy, assistance with registering for an LLC, and more. Join our team today!